ZCA SEMINAR: MODERN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS FOR COMMODITIES TRADERS
17 October 2019, 10.00-17.00
Venue: Parkhotel Zug, Industriestrasse 14, 6302 Zug
What technical tools should I use? What timeframe is right for me? With technical analysis work well in my markets? What indicators should I have on my screen? Can I become systematic?
Trevor Neil has the knowledge, experience and skills to help you to create a process to suit your objectives. He will assist turning your trading and analysis into a structured and disciplined process. No more thinking in a state of stress and fear. Now your actions will be easy and fluid – like the best traders in the world.
- 10:00 – Value of Technical Analysis and Charting
- 12:00 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Volume & Momentum
- 15:20 – Technical Divergences & Hidden Divergence / Cross Sectional Market Analysis
- Participants from ZCA and LCTA member firms CHF 550.-, every second participant from the same company CHF 350.
- Non-members CHF 650.-, every second participant CHF 450.
Please register on ZCA Website or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until Friday, 11 October 2019