“Without connections, change happens in isolation and without lasting effect.”
It is finally time for our networking annual HR event! We invite you to participate and share, connect, collaborate and evolve; Human Resources teams, also other influencers and decision makers are welcome to join!
Our speakers are well-seasoned experts in their fields. They generously share real stories from daily practice and resources on the following topics:
newest trends in pension funds employer branding career return international internship estate planning for expats stability in the time of change.
- Margarita Zvezda, ZCA Board Member
- Daniela Martin, Head of HR, (EVRAZ) East Metals AG, ZCA Board Member
- Walter Kooiman, Head Team International, Swiss Certified Financial Planner, Swiss Life Zug
- Sue Johnson, Senior Manager, People & Organisation, PwC
- Christina Yap, Senior Manager, People & Organisation, PwC
- Anina Cristina Hille, lecturer and project leader, University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Institute of Financial Services
- Bruno Geiger, Director Finance and Residential Life, Ecole d’Humanité Hasliberg and Project Leader „Occupational Training International Zug“
- Sandra Spirig, LL.M. Thouvenin Rechtsanwälte KLG
Enjoy networking opportunities in the real time during coffee breaks, sand-wich lunch and apéro at the end, all curtesy of ZCA.
ZCA is very happy to welcome you at a new location in Rotkreuz, with fresh wall paintings and infrastructure. Please see the full overview of the program below.