Lugano Commodity Trading Association (LCTA)
Wednesday 29 september 2021, 5.30pm
Venue: Hotel Villa Castagnola, Lugano
free of charge
please register at this link
We look forward to meeting you at the Commodity Roundtable
The last 18 months have been characterised by the global pandemic and all its negative effects: a new way of organising work, a change of business model, a major drop in commodity prices and then a major price increase, delays in supplies, freights that have grown significantly, etc.
In this context, commodity traders have had to work on the one side avoiding damage and and on the other side trying to seize opportunities. In this “Commodities Roundtable” we will listen to the opinion of some of our companies active in the various commodities traded from the Lugano hub.
18.00 Welcome speech:
- Matteo Somaini, President, LCTA
- Marco Passalia, Secretary General, LCTA
18.10 COMMODITY ROUNDTABLE
Moderator: Roberto Grassi, CEO, Fidinam Group Holding SA
- Matija Barudzija, CEO, Enet Energy SA
- Carlo Ghezzi, CEO, Gurta AG
- Giovanni Marchelli, CEO, Coeclerici Compagnie SA
- Vincenzo Romeo, CEO, Nova Marine Carriers SA
- Murat Seitnepesov, CEO, Integral Petroleum SA
- Norbert Stadler, CEO, DSS International SA
19.30 Networking apero
What you need to know about Covid-measures
Our priority is to keep you safe during the current Covid-19 situation. Considering this, Green Pass or negative tampone within 48 hours of the event date is mandatory. In this case, the use of masks is compulsory in the hallways and common areas.
For more information please contact our secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org